Old Charms in Old Palo Alto
606 Santa Rita Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301
Old Palo Alto Living
Beautifully appointed home in Old Palo Alto neighborhood, offers you integrated indoor and outdoor living in Sunshine State. Top-rated schools and community facilities are within walking/biking distance.
- Spacious living room and formal dining room, kitchen and family combo, 4 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bath.
- A lot of windows and glass doors invite beautiful gardens inside.
- The living room is highlighted by a vaulted ceiling, a wood burning fireplace, and built-in display shelves.
- Remodeled kitchen and family combo features quartz countertops, a garden window, skylight, stainless-steel appliances, a large walk-in pantry & laundry combo with many cabinets.
- Master bedroom features a balcony that overviews the lush greens in the back yard
- Upstairs bath has a shower enclosed in frameless glass door and stone walls.
- Heating and cooling systems, Hardwood flooring, Extensive storage with built-in organizers, half basement can also store many stuff.
- The house is surrounded by lush plants. A large front / side lawn and a line of rose trees welcome you to the front door. Two side yards with patios outside dining/living and kitchen/family offer you lovely outdoor living. A giant persimmon provides you lovely fruit in the harvest season.
Excellent Palo Alto schools: Walter Hays Elementary, Greene Middle, and Palo Alto High.
Harmonious & Environmentally Conscious Living.
Traditional home surrounded by lush trees and flowers offers you comfort and serene living style in Old Palo Alto.
Disclaimer: Square footage, acreage, schools, and other information herein, have been received from one or more various sources. Such information has not been verified by the listing agent. Buyers should conduct their own investigation if the information is important to them.